Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Where's the hair ?


Jacqui
Originally uploaded by jacqui.jsb.

Wanting my hair short and not knowing much French to explain I took the cover off our 24 DVD and showed the hairdresser the picture of Jack's wife Terri. In my bestest french lingo pointed and said I'll have one of those please. Well did she look shocked so I told her (waved my hands) to make it a few millimetres longer and she calmed down. I was starting to worry that maybe she had not done a job as big as this before and thought should I leg it but what the hell and off it all came and does it feel great. Took me a few days to stop shaking my hair out of the way or standing in the shower and tipping my hair forward to shampoo it! Kept forgetting it had all gone. So now Ian has a new woman and it's still me!

No comments: