Well we are a bit behind our planned schedule of departing mid March. The arrival of Belle had a knock on effect with my work on the website for my stock photography. I was meant to have the website completed while Ian was away doing his instructor training. Instead I was running around after puppy and keeping Holly happy too. I have just spent the past few weeks working flat out to get everything done. Ian, Mum and Dad insisted one lunch time I had a drink and forget about work, six hours later we were all spangled and my hangover started at 8pm!
The site needs to be functioning before we leave here so that it is ready to upload to on our travels. There have been quite a few headaches sorting everything out but thanks to Andrew & Tottenham Totty we are getting there. I am just awaiting the final site template design from a chap in America, then hope to have the site uploaded this week. Hopefully if all works well we should be on our way in the next week!
Monday, April 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your welcome anytime to a bunk bed! Us pikes will take in any riff raff!
Post a Comment